Pages

Bible Chapters

Bible Chapters

Search in Bible

Psalms 116

Bible Online : Bible AV - 1769 Authorized Version 
The Book of Psalms Chapter 116 : 1 - 19

  1. I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.
  2. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
  3. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.
  4. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
  5. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
  6. The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.
  7. Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.
  8. For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
  9. I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
  10. I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted:
  11. I said in my haste, All men are liars.
  12. What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?
  13. I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
  14. I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people.
  15. Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
  16. O LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.
  17. I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.
  18. I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people,
  19. In the courts of the LORD’S house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.


Bible Online : Psalms Chapter 116 : 1 - 19

No comments:

Post a Comment