Pages

Bible Chapters

Bible Chapters

Search in Bible

Psalms 30

Bible Online : Bible AV - 1769 Authorized Version 
The Book of Psalms Chapter 30 : 1 - 12

  1. A Psalm and Song at the dedication of the house of David. I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
  2. O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
  3. O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
  4. Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
  5. For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
  6. And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved.
  7. LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.
  8. I cried to thee, O LORD; and unto the LORD I made supplication.
  9. What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?
  10. Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.
  11. Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
  12. To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.


Bible Online : Psalms Chapter 30 : 1 - 12

No comments:

Post a Comment