Pages

Bible Chapters

Bible Chapters

Search in Bible

Psalms 23

Bible Online : Bible AV - 1769 Authorized Version 
The Book of Psalms Chapter 23 : 1 - 6

  1. A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
  2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
  3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
  4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
  5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
  6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.


Bible Online : Psalms Chapter 23 : 1 - 6

No comments:

Post a Comment