Pages

Bible Chapters

Bible Chapters

Search in Bible

Psalms 61

Bible Online : Bible AV - 1769 Authorized Version 
The Book of Psalms Chapter 61 : 1 - 8

  1. To the chief Musician upon Neginah, A Psalm of David. Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
  2. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
  3. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
  4. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
  5. For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.
  6. Thou wilt prolong the king’s life: and his years as many generations.
  7. He shall abide before God for ever: O prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him.
  8. So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.


Bible Online : Psalms Chapter 61 : 1 - 8

No comments:

Post a Comment