Pages

Bible Chapters

Bible Chapters

Search in Bible

Psalms 130

Bible Online : Bible AV - 1769 Authorized Version 
The Book of Psalms Chapter 130 : 1 - 8

  1. A Song of degrees. Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD.
  2. Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.
  3. If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?
  4. But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.
  5. I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
  6. My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
  7. Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
  8. And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.


Bible Online : Psalms Chapter 130 : 1 - 8

No comments:

Post a Comment