Pages

Bible Chapters

Bible Chapters

Search in Bible

Psalms 86

Bible Online : Bible AV - 1769 Authorized Version 
The Book of Psalms Chapter 86 : 1 - 17

  1. A Prayer of David. Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy.
  2. Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.
  3. Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.
  4. Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
  5. For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
  6. Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.
  7. In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
  8. Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.
  9. All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
  10. For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.
  11. Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
  12. I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
  13. For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.
  14. O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set thee before them.
  15. But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
  16. O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.
  17. Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, LORD, hast holpen me, and comforted me.


Bible Online : Psalms Chapter 86 : 1 - 17

No comments:

Post a Comment